Thursday, March 08, 2012

Creating Animated Wallpaper / Background in Windows Mobile 7

A few days ago, someone asked me "How do I make a wallpaper / background moves in the Windows 7". Immediately, I answered "Windows 7 does not provide a facility that allows users to create animated wallpapers on the desktop. So the user can not adds motion animation on a computer screen / notebook with Windows 7 ".
Apparently the answer is wrong because now I own can add animation to the desktop. At that time I myself have even heard of moving wallpaper. Therefore, I think long without making any answer as describe above. If you are curious how to make backgroun on the moving screen, follow the steps below: * Download Dream Scene Activator (download link at the end of the article). * Extract the files you have downloaded using WinZip, WinRar or 7zip. * Copy of Windows 7 DreamScene Activator.exe file to the desktop. * Right-click the file and select Run as administrator.
* Enable DreamScene with Dream Scene click the Enable button.
* Find the video file to MPEG or WMV format to be used as background. If not, you can download the example file special animation wallpapers. * Right-click the video file and select Set as Desktop Background.
* Done.

No comments: