Thursday, March 08, 2012

Changing the Desktop Background Image Windows 7 Starter

simple tricks to make friend all. A few days ago during a long weekend my sister who was sitting in junior high school confused and complained of background on the netbook can not be replaced. You know my girls want to be good pictures on the screen. I tried to ask this to the dealer where my sister bought the Notebook. yes it was counted As long weekend what's the harm to the scene immediately, As long vacation. Once up, it was an employee at the dealership as I can remember. Since the time I bought there. You know I do one easy to remember.
Just info, Netbook / Notebook using the Operating System (OS) Windows 7 Starter. And from there I just know this was on a Netbook or the use of Windows 7 Starter didesktop background image can not be replaced. After searching it is true, especially for Windows 7 Starter, Microsoft as the manufacturer or the manufacturer of eliminating some of the key features, especially didesktop replace the background image or the "Personalization" which serves to configure the monitor screen. And to change the backround image on the desktop we can use a software called "Oceanis Change Background Windows 7 Starter". After downloading and trying, finally a nice picture my sister also appear in the desktop background.
It's a bit time consuming if my friend had to do the install and uninstall, but this is a smart solution for my friend instead of having to replace notebooks and laptops that use the switch to Windows 7 Home Basic OS, etc.. :) By.wallpaperfree81.blogspot.com

No comments: